Get Kerbal Space Program
Kerbal Space Program
- *This link follows to Steam Store, from where you can get and install this game. Please note that this source supports only PCs with Windows, Mac, Linux and Steam OS.
- **This link follows to Humble Bundle from where you can get digital version of this game.
- **This link follows to Gog.com from where you can download digital version of this game.
- **This links follows to the official Kerbal Space Program game developer’s website.
How to get Kerbal Space Program
This page contains links to the official sources of the game Kerbal Space Program. So that you do not have problems with getting the game, we have prepared a detailed instruction.
How to get the game on Steam
Before installing the game through the digital distribution system Steam, please check whether your computer meets the system requirements of the game. If the game is supported on OS, follow the instruction.
- Click on the Download button and go to the Kerbal Space Program game page on the Steam site.
- The Kerbal Space Program game does not support all versions of Windows OS. The game is guaranteed to run on the following versions: Windows Vista or 7, Mountain Lion (10.8), Linux (Most distros should work).
- To check the version of Windows on your PC, press the Windows + R button on your keyboard, type winver and click "OK." A window will appear with a detailed description of the installed version of the OS.
- Also for the correct operation of the game your computer must meet specific hardware requirements. You can read more about them on the system requirements page.
- Make sure that you have an account on Steam. After the authorization, you can buy the game or add it to your library for free.
- Later, enable the Steam application, find the game in the library and install it. As soon as the launching is finished, your game is ready for playing.
How to get the game on GOG
GOG.com store distributes the official digital copies of games. But here you can also find some free game titles. Before getting the game on the GOG, check whether your PC meets the requirements for the correct operation of the Kerbal Space Program game system requirements. If everything matches, please follow the instruction below.
- Find the Kerbal Space Program and click on the Download button, which will transfer you to the Kerbal Space Program game page on this service.
- Log in to your GOG account for buying or getting a game for free. Then add it to your library.
- To install the Kerbal Space Program game on a PC, you need to use the GOG Galaxy client or GOG Downloader. More details on working with these programs are described on the GOG Support page.
How to get Kerbal Space Program game on the Humble Bundle
Before getting the game on the Humble Bundle, make sure that your device meets the recommended requirements for the correct operation of the game.
Just go to Kerbal Space Program, and if the requirements are all OK, then click on the Download button, which will take you to the game page on this digital distribution service.
- Log in to your account in the Humble Bundle.
- After the authorization, add the game to the basket and proceed to purchase the order. You will receive a key for downloading the Kerbal Space Program game on the appropriate platform. For getting detailed information on the game code activation, we recommend you to refer to the help page of Humble Bundle.
How to get the Kerbal Space Program on the official game site
If there are any reasons why legal sources do not suit you, then we recommend using the official website of the game. There you can find information about getting the game in any way convenient for you.